There are 8 special authorities for AS400 users, here is the list:
- *ALLOBJ : user can access all objects on the system even though the object has a private authority over that user. It should be noted that the user can see all objects, but cannot change all objects that go into the special authority * AUDIT and * SECADM.
- *AUDIT : The user can see and change all AS400 audit settings such as the system value about auditing.
- *IOSYSCFG : Users can change the I / O configuration on systems such as Ethernet, HBA Card and others.
- *JOBCTL : the user can control all jobs that exist on the system.
- *SAVSYS : user can do all activities related to the operation of the system (system backup)
- *SECADM : users can create, change, and delete user profiles.
- *SERVICE : users can perform service functions such as start tcp server, start HHTP server and others.
- *SPLCTL : the user can do all activities related to spools.